AHHA PRACTITIONER MEMBER QUALIFICATIONS
You qualify as an AHHA Practitioner Member if you:
- Work in partnership with your patients/clients.
- Encourage your patients/clients to follow a holistic approach to creating wellness (see below).
- Have completed formal training that prepared you for the health services you offer.
- Contribute $60 to further the programs of the AMERICAN HOLISTIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION.
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO WELLNESS
AHHA encourages individuals to:
- Balance and integrate their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects.
- Establish healthy and respectful relationships with others and the world around them.
- Make lifestyle choices that promote wellness.
- Participate actively in their health decisions and healing processes.
AHHA PRACTITIONER MEMBER BENEFITS
In appreciation for your support you will receive the following benefits:
- Listing on the searchable database of AHHA Practitioner Members in the AHHA website.
- Listing on the printed version of the AHHA Practitioner Member list mailed out to every inquiry from your home state. (Exclusively for AHHA Practitioner Members in the United States)
- Mentioned in next issue of bi-monthly AHHA Members Only Newsletter. Additional opportunity to submit a brief news item for “Good News Blurb” section of a future newsletter issue.
- Sent an attractive certificate of AHHA Practitioner Membership, suitable for framing.
- Sent five copies of AHHA booklet, Wellness From Within: The First Step, explaining our holistic approach to wellness.
- Eligible to have up to four listings on the online AHHA Self-Help Videos list. These video listings are rotated being presented as the “Featured Video of the Week” on the AHHA Home Page with high level exposure to our average of over 3,000 weekly website visitors.
- Eligible to submit health-related events (where you speak or sponsor) to the online AHHA Calendar.
- Eligible to list up to five books, tapes, CDs, DVDs or educational videos you have authored in the online Health-related Books, CDs, DVDs… list.
- Eligible to submit up to three postings on the AHHA Facebook page over 12-month period.
- Offered discount opportunities made possible by AHHA Organizational Members.
- Eligible for a tax deduction for your contribution to a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Become an AHHA Practitioner Member Today!
Your contribution supports our free services in connecting consumers with health-enhancing resources — like you.
Click here for an online AHHA Practitioner Membership application form
Click here to download a printed version in pdf format
Should you wish to contribute using a credit card, AHHA accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card and uses the secure server of Authorize.net