AHHA PRACTITIONER MEMBER QUALIFICATIONS
You qualify as an AHHA Practitioner Member if you:
- Work in partnership with your patients/clients.
- Encourage your patients/clients to follow a holistic approach to creating wellness (see below).
- Have completed formal training that prepared you for the health services you offer.
- Contribute $60 to further the programs of the AMERICAN HOLISTIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION.
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO WELLNESS
AHHA encourages a holistic approach to wellness where individuals:
- Balance and integrate themselves mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically
- Establish healthy and respectful relationships with others and the world around them
- Make lifestyle choices that promote their wellness.
- Participate actively in their own health decisions and healing process.
AHHA PRACTITIONER MEMBER BENEFITS
In appreciation for your support you will receive the following benefits:
- Listing on the searchable database of AHHA Practitioner Members in the AHHA website.
- Mentioned in next issue of bi-monthly AHHA Members Only Newsletter.
- Emailed digital AHHA membership certificate.
- Eligible to have up to four listings on the online AHHA Self-Help Videos list. These video listings are rotated being presented as the “Featured Video of the Week” on the AHHA Home Page with high level exposure to our average of over 3,000 weekly website visitors.
- Eligible to submit health-related events (where you speak or sponsor) to the online AHHA Calendar.
- Eligible to list up to five books, tapes, CDs, DVDs or educational videos you have authored in the online Health-related Books, CDs, DVDs… list.
- Eligible to submit up to three postings on the AHHA Facebook page over 12-month period.
- Offered discount opportunities made possible by AHHA Organizational Members.
- Eligible for a tax deduction for your contribution to a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Become an AHHA Practitioner Member Today!
Your contribution supports our free services in connecting consumers with health-enhancing resources — like you.
Click here for an online AHHA Practitioner Membership application form
Click here to download a printed version in pdf format
Should you wish to contribute using a credit card, you can use your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card through Authorize.net
You can use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card through PayPal.com
Click on this AmazonSmile logo for form you can use to register that you wish for AHHA to be your designated AmazonSmile charity. Then each time you order something from Amazon.com USING the AmazonSmile link for eligible purchases, AHHA will receive a small donation.