AHHA ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER QUALIFICATIONS
You qualify as an AHHA Organizational Member if your company/organization:
- Offers a product, service, or educational opportunity that enhances health and well-being.
- Encourages a holistic approach to creating wellness (see below).
- Contributes $110 to further the programs of the AMERICAN HOLISTIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION.
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO WELLNESS
AHHA encourages individuals to:
- Balance and integrate their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects.
- Establish healthy and respectful relationships with others and the world around them.
- Make lifestyle choices that promote wellness.
- Participate actively in their health decisions and healing processes.
AHHA ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS
In appreciation for your support your company/organization will receive the following benefits:
- Listing on the searchable database of AHHA Organizational Members in the AHHA website. Your online listing includes a hyperlink to your website.
- Listing on the printed version of the AHHA Organizational Member resource list mailed out to those contacting the AHHA office who do not have Internet access.
- Mentioned in next issue of bi-monthly AHHA Members Only Newsletter. Additional opportunity to submit a brief news item for “Good News Blurb” section of a future newsletter issue.
- Sent an attractive certificate of AHHA Organizational Membership, suitable for framing.
- Offered discount opportunities made possible by other AHHA Organizational Members. Eligible to offer your own appropriate discount to AHHA members and gain extra promotional exposure.
- Eligible to supply AHHA with flyers about what you offer – to be enclosed in all thank-you packets sent out to new and renewing AHHA contributors and posted online for member access.
- Eligible to have up to six listings on the online AHHA Self-Help Videos list. These video listings are rotated being presented as the “Featured Video of the Week” on the AHHA Home Page with high level exposure to our average of over 3,000 weekly website visitors.
- Eligible to submit health-related events (where you speak or sponsor) to the online AHHA Calendar.
- Eligible to list up to five books, tapes, CDs, DVDs or educational videos you have authored in the online Health-related Books, CDs, DVDs... list.
- Eligible to submit up to five postings on AHHA Facebook page over 12-month period.
- Eligible for a tax deduction for your contribution to a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Become an AHHA Organizational Member Today!
Your contribution supports our free services in connecting consumers with health-enhancing resources — like you.
Click here for online AHHA Organizational Membership application form
Click here to download a printed version in pdf format
Should you wish to contribute using a credit card, you can use your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card through Authorize.net
You can use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card through PayPal.com