Did you know that strong food cravings could be playing havoc with your decision making? When your blood sugar goes low, less blood flows to your brain – and contributes to you make poor decisions.
In the video link below learn six important tips for dealing with cravings:
1. Keep blood sugar balanced.
2. Get rid of artificial sweeteners.
3. Stress management program.
4. Outsmart the food triggers.
5. Deal with hidden food allergies.
6. Use supplements to help cravings.
If these are not enough, you may be a compulsive overeater and need more tools.
For additional educational video clips submitted by AHHA members, visit the American Holistic Health Association’s Self Help Videos section