PURPOSE OF THE AHHA INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER PROGRAM
- To compile a database of multidisciplinary healthcare centers integrating Alternative Therapies and Conventional Medicine or exclusively offering Alternative Therapies.
- To encourage mutually beneficial networking among these multidisciplinary centers.
- To network these centers to individuals seeking to create a healthcare team.
AHHA INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER QUALIFICATIONS
You qualify as an AHHA Institutional Member if your healing center:
- provides healthcare to individuals.
- provides alternative (complementary) therapies either exclusively, or integrated with conventional (allopathic) medicine.
- offers three or more modes of healthcare/modalities (such as, chiropractic, massage therapy and nutritional consulting or medical, acupuncture and psychotherapy).
- has three or more healthcare practitioners on staff, who are fully trained and legally qualified to deliver the care offered.
- is a legally incorporated business entity (either for profit or nonprofit).
- is located in North America.
- contributes $110 to further the programs of the American Holistic Health Association.
AHHA INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS
In appreciation for your support your healing center will receive the following benefits:
- Listing on the searchable database of Healing Centers in North America list in the AHHA website. Your online listing includes a hyperlink to your website.
- Listing on the printed version of the Healing Centers in North America resource list mailed out to those contacting the AHHA office who do not have Internet access.
- Mentioned in next issue of bi-monthly AHHA Members Only Newsletter. Additional opportunity to submit a brief news item for “Good News Blurb” section of a future newsletter issue.
- Sent an attractive certificate of AHHA Institutional Membership, suitable for framing.
- Eligible to have up to six listings on the online AHHA Self-Help Videos list. These video listings are rotated being presented as the “Featured Video of the Week” on the AHHA Home Page with high level exposure to our average of over 3,000 weekly website visitors.
- Eligible to submit health-related events connected with your center to the online AHHA Calendar.
- Eligible to list up to five books, tapes, CDs, DVDs or educational videos you have authored in the online Health-related Books, CDs, DVDs… list.
- Eligible to submit up to five postings on the AHHA Facebook page over 12-month period.
- Offered discount opportunities made possible by AHHA Organizational Members.
- Eligible for a tax deduction for your contribution to a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Become an AHHA Institutional Member Today!
Your contribution supports our free services in connecting consumers with health-enhancing resources — like you.
Click here for an online AHHA Institutional Membership application form
Click here to download a printed version in pdf format
Should you wish to contribute using a credit card, AHHA accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card and uses the secure server of Authorize.net