AHHA serves as a free, impartial clearinghouse to assist you in finding wellness resources.
AHHA does not sell any products or services.
AHHA does not endorse any products or services.
AHHA does not certify any products, services, healthcare practitioners or educational programs.
AHHA has chosen Cars 4 Causes to process all of our vehicle and boat donations. Cars 4 Causes has the experience to get the most for AHHA and our cause!
Use of the AHHA logo is reserved for AHHA contributors.
Unfortunately, there are websites using AHHA's name and logo illegally to give the impression that AHHA is selling, promoting, endorsing, and/or certifying their products, services, or healthcare capabilities.
AHHA members may use the AHHA logo with MEMBER on top, to indicate that they are contributing members of this non-profit organization.
If you have a question about the validity of the AHHA logo you find in printed materials or online ouside of our website, feel free to contact the AHHA office to clarify.
AHHA welcomes your feedback.
AHHA truly believes in the power of community and wants to continually add new resources and fresh perspectives to help you achieve optimal wellness, so AHHA invites your feedback and contributions:
- Provide feedback about our site
- Suggest topics or authors for self-help articles
- Provide a testimonial on how AHHA has helped you achieve a higher level of health
- Submit your healing story as an article to inspire others
- Submit a self-help article with tips for others
- Suggest health organizations that might want to link to our site
- Provide contact information on professionals, organizations and individuals who would benefit from becoming members
- Suggest other health resources for our site
- Provide ideas on how we can continue to keep our services free, yet fund our growing nonprofit organization
- Suggest private organizations that provide grants to nonprofits like AHHA, as well as organizations, professionals and individuals who might be interested in making a contribution so we may keep our website free and impartial
- Provide any other comments and ideas you may have
We invite you to email us your feedback firstname.lastname@example.org
AHHA encourages you to actively participate in enhancing your health and well-being. Information can assist you to do this confidently and effectively.
For 23 years AHHA has collected potential sources for this type of information in response to requests from people all across the U.S. These resources are offered here as a free public service, so that you have a variety of options to explore.
AHHA does not make value judgments distinguishing these individuals and organizations or what they provide. You are responsible to verify which are appropriate for your needs.
The material in this website is intended to be informational only and is not to be construed as medical advice. Please consult appropriate healthcare professionals if you are dealing with any acute or chronic health condition.