AHHA PRACTITIONER MEMBER QUALIFICATIONS|
You qualify as an AHHA Practitioner Member if you:
- Work in partnership with your patients/clients.
- Encourage your patients/clients to follow a holistic approach to creating wellness (see below).
- Have completed formal training that prepared you for the health services you offer.
- Contribute $60 to further the programs of the AMERICAN HOLISTIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION.
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO WELLNESS,
AHHA encourages individuals to:
- Balance and integrate their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects.
- Establish healthy and respectful relationships with others and the world around them.
- Make lifestyle choices that promote wellness.
- Participate actively in their health decisions and healing processes.
AHHA PRACTITIONER MEMBER BENEFITS
In appreciation for your support you will receive the following benefits:
- Added to the online searchable database of AHHA Practitioner Members accessible within AHHA website.
- Included in the printed version of the AHHA Practitioner Member list mailed out to every inquiry from your home state. (Exclusively for members in the United States)
- Mentioned in next issue of bi-monthly AHHA Members Only Newsletter. In subsequent issues, you are invited to submit brief news items for our "Good News" section and/or Members Helping Members option.
- Sent an attractive certificate of Practitioner Membership, suitable for framing.
- Sent five copies of AHHA booklet, Wellness From Within: The First Step, explaining our holistic approach to wellness.
- Eligible to have up to four listings on the online AHHA "Self-Help Videos" list. Periodically a video becomes the "Featured Video of the Week" on the AHHA Home Page with high level exposure to our average of over 4,000 weekly website visitors.
- Eligible to submit health-related events (where you speak or sponsor) to a calendar of events on the AHHA website at ahha.org/calendar.asp.
- Eligible to list up to five books, tapes, CDs, DVDs or educational videos you have authored in the online health-enhancing media section at ahha.org/books.asp.
- Eligible to submit up to three postings on the AHHA Facebook page in 12-month period.
- Offered discount opportunities made possible by AHHA supporters.
- Eligible for a tax deduction for your contribution to a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Become an AHHA Practitioner Member Today!
Your contribution supports our free services in connecting consumers with health-enhancing resources -- like you.
Click here for an online AHHA Practitioner Membership application form
Click here to download a printed version in pdf format