AHHA ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER QUALIFICATIONS|
You qualify as an AHHA Organizational Member if your company/organization:
- Offers a product, service, or educational opportunity that enhances health and well-being.
- Encourages a holistic approach to creating wellness (see below).
- Contributes $110 to further the programs of the AMERICAN HOLISTIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION.
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO WELLNESS
AHHA encourages individuals to:
- Balance and integrate their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects.
- Establish healthy and respectful relationships with others and the world around them.
- Make lifestyle choices that promote wellness.
- Participate actively in their health decisions and healing processes.
AHHA ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS
In appreciation for your support your company/organization will receive the following benefits:
- Added to the online searchable database of AHHA Organizational Members accessible within AHHA website under "Resource Lists." Your online listing includes a hyperlink to your website.
- Included in the printed version of the AHHA Organizational
Member networking list, which is updated weekly and mailed out
nationwide to the active, health-conscious people contacting the AHHA
office. This listing includes name, address, etc. - plus a brief
paragraph (about 70 words/480 characters) to describe what you offer,
why someone needs that, and how they can get it.
- Mentioned in next issue of bi-monthly AHHA Members Only Newsletter. In subsequent issues, you are invited to submit brief news items for our "Good News" section and/or Members Helping Members option.
- Sent an attractive certificate of Organizational Membership, suitable for framing.
- Eligible to offer an appropriate discount to AHHA members and gain extra promotional exposure. And take advantage of discount opportunities made possible by other AHHA supporters.
- Eligible to supply AHHA with flyers about what you offer - to be enclosed in all thank-you packets sent out to new and renewing AHHA contributors and posted online for member access.
- Eligible to have up to six listings on the online AHHA "Self-Help Videos" list. Periodically a video becomes the "Featured Video of the Week" on the AHHA Home Page with high level exposure to our average of over 4,000 weekly website visitors.
- Eligible to submit health-related events connected with your organization to a calendar of events on the AHHA website.
- Eligible to list up to five books, tapes, CDs, DVDs or educational videos authored by key people associated with your organization in the online health-enhancing media section at ahha.org/books.asp.
- Eligible to submit up to five postings on AHHA Facebook page within a 12-month period.
- Eligible for a tax deduction for your contribution to a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Become an AHHA Organizational Member Today!
Your contribution supports our free services in connecting consumers with health-enhancing resources -- like you.
Click here for online AHHA Organizational Membership application form
Click here to download a printed version in pdf format