PURPOSE OF THE AHHA INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER PROGRAM|
- To compile a database of multidisciplinary health care centers integrating Alternative Therapies and Conventional Medicine or exclusively offering Alternative Therapies
- To encourage mutually beneficial networking among these multidisciplinary centers
- To network these centers to individuals seeking to create a health care team.
AHHA INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER QUALIFICATIONS
You qualify as an AHHA Institutional Member if your healing center:
- provides health care to individuals
- provides alternative (complementary) therapies either exclusively, or integrated with conventional (allopathic) medicine
- offers three or more modes of health care/modalities (such as, chiropractic, massage therapy and nutritional consulting or medical, acupuncture and psychotherapy)
- has three or more health care practitioners on staff, who are fully trained and legally qualified to deliver the care offered
- is a legally incorporated business entity (either for profit or nonprofit)
- is located in North America
- contributes $110 to further the programs of the American Holistic Health Association.
AHHA INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS
In appreciation for your support your healing center will receive the following benefits:
- Added to the online version of the Healing Centers in North America list accessible within AHHA website under "Resource Lists." Your online listing includes a hyperlink to your web site.
- Included in the printed version of the Healing Centers in North America networking list, which is updated weekly and mailed out nationwide to the active, health-conscious people contacting the AHHA office. This listing includes a brief overview of what you are and what you offer.
- Mentioned in next issue of bi-monthly AHHA Members Only Newsletter. In subsequent issues, you are invited to submit brief news items for our "Good News" section of the newsletter.
- Sent an attractive certificate of Institutional Membership, suitable for framing.
- Eligible to have up to six listings on the online AHHA "Self-Help Videos" list. Periodically a video becomes the "Featured Video of the Week" on the AHHA Home Page with high level exposure to our average of over 4,000 weekly website visitors.
- Eligible to submit health-related events connected with your center to a calendar of events on the AHHA website.
- Eligible to submit up to five books, tapes, CDs, DVDs or educational videos authored by key people associated with your center in the online health-enhancing media section.
- Eligible to submit up to five postings on AHHA Facebook page within 12-month period.
- Offered discount opportunities made possible by AHHA supporters.
- Eligible for a tax deduction for your contribution to a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Become an AHHA Institutional Member Today!
Your contribution supports our free services in connecting consumers with health-enhancing resources -- like you.
Click here for an online AHHA Institutional Membership application form
Click here to download a printed version in pdf format